Wednesday, August 14, 2024

What's Up In The Missouri Valley 8/14/2024


#86 Bradley Men's Basketball 2024-2025 Preview--College Sports Madness



Four-star shooting guard Melvin Bell sets officials to Murray State and San Jose State--Zagsblog

Murray State: “You know they’ve just been talking to me. They’ve just been on me. They really like me. They really like my game, my playing style. I can fit right in because you know Ja Morant went there. I feel like I kind of mirror his game a little bit, so I’ll be able to fit in. Yeah that’s really about it.” Hearing from head coach Steve Prohm and assistant Brendan Mullins.

#96 Murray State Men's Basketball 2024-2025 Preview--College Sports Madness
Murray State adds Maryland-Eastern Shore to non-conference schedule--WPSD Local 6
Another home game added to Racers' slate--Racer Basketball
Episode 127: '100 days of 100 years of Murray State Basketball' with Steve Prohm--Racer Basketball



ISU basketball adds 2025 recruit, Cincy Moeller's Kingston Land--Terre Haute Tribune-Star

No comments:

Post a Comment